Saturday, December 29, 2007

The last Saturday in 2007.

Woke up early today. 6a.m.? So damn sleepy. Then went morning walk with mum. Zzzz... Like walking in my sleep. Then went to market. My target. Wanna find some knee length jeans since I can't find any pants that suits my taste in GP.

Met uncle & aunty. Uncle gave me money. =D Thank you uncle! Wakaka.. After eating mum and I went jeans hunting. Hunted for quite a while. Then only we went to that stall. Then I bought the same one with Siew Wen. Oops.. I don't think Siew Wen will mind la hor? Lol. And then I thought we can go back home after buying the jeans. But who knows.. Stay at the market till 9 something. T.T So sien. Just standing there. Zzzz...

Then we went back. Mum brought me to the temple to pray. Then.. Went home lor. Had my bath, went online. After a while then I offlined already. Gotta ready for GP. =P

After mum have finished all her things she dropped me to GP. Lalala~ Saw him. Then went up to the 7th floor. Bla bla bla.

Oh yeah. Saw Henna & Evelyn.

Then we watched National Treasure for the 2nd time. xD

Then.. Walked around GP. Haha.. x) Went home at 5 something. Lol. Then ate my dinner. Then went onlined. Till now. Aaa~ My last Saturday in the year 2007~

-till here-

No comments: