Friday, December 14, 2007

A Good Day Out With Hui Xian.

Went out with Hui Xian to GP today. Yay! xD It's fun going out with her. =D Went to Popular to see reference books. T.T Hui Xian brought me there! I hate to see those reference books. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Add. Math, Modern Math... T.T Hate these subjects. Have to memorize this & that. Zzzz... I wonder how Science stream classes' students survive for 2 whole years in secondary school?

After that she said she wanna see some new clothes for CNY. Then we went to Parkson. All those clothes.. Er.. Should I say it makes people who wears it look more mature than before? Lol. And when we wanna walk out of Parkson, there's a maniqueen wearing a dark purple colour dress standing facing the entrance of Parkson. Its design is so sharp that it attracts Hui Xian's attention to go and have a look. I mah follow her lor. Who knows when Hui Xian walks away here comes the Miss Promoter. -.- So I have to escape from that Miss Promoter and Hui Xian stands aside and keep on laughing! Ish.. Hmph. Bad Hui Xian. Chao Hui Xian.

Out of Parkson, escaped from Miss Promoter, Hui Xian pulled me into the BG shop and I asked her why did she pulled me into there and she smiled and simply answered me 'I dunno. Hehe.' -.- She's really nuts. Nothing can saves her anymore. Unless if... Hehe.. Secret. xD Then we went to PDI Authentics. Hui Xian saw a girl's suit and she took it down from the hanger thingy. Then I pushed her into the fitting room. =P After she put the clothes on she pulled me into the fitting room and.. HAHA she looks like a little kid! S size doesn't suits her cause its too short for her as she's tall. xD And it's my turn to keep on laughing! Wakaka..

Then it's 2:04p.m. and Hui Xian got nervous and asked me why didnt I tell her it's so late already cause we bought the 2:10p.m. movie tickets. Lol. But then when we walked out of PDI Authentics we saw Looney Tune's Live Musical Concert. LOL. We stopped by and took photos of those Baby Looney Tunes. xD They're so cute.. Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Slyvester, Daffy Duck & another Baby Looney Tunes(dunno what's her name) were there. They were singing & dancing & talking... Cute! And then Hui Xian says we have to go buy titbits for the movie already. =( Then we went down to Cold Storage and Hui Xian bought Chacos. =P

THEN.. The Golden Compass! The movie! The movie that I wanted to watch since I saw the preview! It's a nice movie. =P If you wanna watch any movies, I recommend you this movie. xD

After the movie it's my turn to see some clothes. Got some target. =P Then we went to Extreme cause Hui Xian wanna look for a new pencil case. Oh yeah, before the movie we went to quite lotsa places but.. I'm too lazy to list out out already... Zzzzzz...

Mum called at 5:37p.m. and it's time for home. Hui Xian followed me home cause her mum'll work late. Then we're home after bout 10 minutes. Then I went to bath and eat and.. The usual routine. Then nothing special happens. Lol. Then Hui Xian took my HP & sms with him. -.- Some more don't wanna give me back my HP. T.T Then she went back at 7 something. Then.. Here we come to now. Lol. Will blog tomorrow... Byeeeez..

-till here-

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

wey.. sien nia.. y m i always the only one that write for u the comment.. and u didnt reply mia.. sien sien sien.. hahax..

bad bad girl.. always bully her mia..
GCompass not nice mia.. booo...
not nice at all k? hahax..

Meen said...

lol..cause youre the only one who's berhati perut?unlike koko?ahahah..thanks la for your comments..xD..reply liau lar..lol..
i never bully her la aiyo you..when did i ever bully her?luan lai~nice!!nicenicenice!NICEEEEE