Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Sky Cried.

Woke up at 9 something today morning. Had my breakfast. Went to my handphone. Pull of the charger. On my handphone. Saw a message from Hui Xian saying 'Morning wm!'. Lol. And then I replied her message. Then I started to type a new message to send to him. Then went to my sent items & I can't find the message I sent to Hui Xian earlier. Then went to my outbox. There it is. Together with the message I just sent him. Then only I remember that my credit expires on 18/12/2007. -.- Then I defer both messages. Then.. I used mum's handphone to send Hui Xian message to ask for help & greet her morning too. xD Then I received Hui Xian's RM3-transfer. I thanked her & transfered her RM3 back later.

Went to GP with mum & brother. Went to Popular to buy a test pad. THEN... Went to Giordano and I FIND THAT THE SHIRT I WANTED SOOOO MUCH IS NO LONGER THERE! *cries* Nooooooooooooo! Wadda Hell???!! Sad case. =( Then we went basement cause mum wants to go to Watson just because she saw there's a advertisement of Watson's on promotion in the newspaper this morning. -.- Then I told her I want a nose mask. *grins* Then we started to search for it.. After a while of searching, we gave up. =x Oh yeah, before we went to Watson, we bought ice-cream. *yum yum* *droolss* Then we went to Cold Storage. Bought a packet of Twisties. -.-

And then it's bout time to go and fetch grandma. So we went to the stupid Autopay machine to pay for our carpark ticket. Then walked back to car lor.

After fetching grandma, we went back home. And I went online. Till now. Zzzz... No one to chat with, nothing to do. But I did chat with Min Hui a while. =P I love chatting with him! xD Cause I can kek him. And kek-ing people is my interest. Especially kek-ing Min Hui & Siew Wen. It's fun kek-ing them and when you see they're kek ki you'll feel funny. xD After that Min Hui went to eat then... Back to bored again. -.-

The sky rained heavily just now.

I'm going to get those clothes on Christmas Eve! I don't care. T.T I don't wanna see any of my targeted clothes are gone againnnnnn. I'll borrow some money from mummy first. =P Then I'll return her after I got my money. Lalala~~ Oh yeah tomorrow I'm going to GP! Yay! =D

-till here-

No comments: