Thursday, December 13, 2007

Funnn

Woke up at 9 today. I don't wanna get up but mum forced me to. =( After I've done everything we went out & mum dropped me at Hui Xian's house.

Walked into Hui Xian's house and there she was.. Standing inside the house near the door & she shouted 'HI!' so loud. Lol. But it's normal as she's always so crazy. xD After I took off my flip flops and..

Hui Xian actually hop like a little kiddo into her house and say 'Let's start cooking our meal! Come come.' lol. And she pulled me into her kitchen. The way Hui Xian spreads butter on the bread is.. Er.. Special. Lol. Of course, she did all the cooking. =P


This is how she spreads the butter on the bread. Lol.

See? This is how it looks like when she's cooking. Proudly presenting Chef Low! xD

After Chef Low has finished her cooking, of course, we went to get our drinks & our deliciously cooked meal by Chef Low out of the wet kitchen and in we went to her house' living room. Too bad we weren't watching any horror movie when we were eating. If we were, I can't imagine how's Hui Xian going to finish up her meal. xD After finishing our meal it's my turn to do my work. I did the washing.

Then we went to her brother's room to online. Lol. And that was when he called me. Lol. And Hui Xian went crazy and keep on 'Hello!' -.- We hang up after a minute or so. Lol. And when Hui Xian knew we hung up the phone she was like 'AIYO' like that. (That is why I say she's always so crazy.)

We got online and as what I've expected, Hui Xian got kaypo & went to view some people's profile. After viewing those people's profile we got bored and she went to take all her brother's DVD out and chose 13 movies to lend me back home to watch. 13! Then she asked me to level up her Mo Siang for her. So I help her lor. But when we wanna log in her account that time.. We got 'Unable to connect to server. Please try again later.' this message. So we log in later lor. But we still get the same message. I can't wait anymore and asked Hui Xian if she wants to watch any movie. She said okay and then we off her brother's computer & aircond, then we went out to the living room.

Hui Xian asked me what movie I wanna watch. Then I answered her 'I wanna watch movies that you don't dare to watch such as Feast or Alone.' and she 'HAR?! DON'T WANT LA!' then I gave her a sad expression and she had to agree to watch Feast with me. =P

This is what she did when the movie is starting to play.

The movie's quite nice though. xD The movie didn't scared me but Hui Xian did! She screamed when the monster suddenly came out of no where. xD Can't really blame her cause the monster's really quite scary. Haha.. I love watching horror movies with Hui Xian & Siew Wen. Siew Wen's even worse than Hui Xian! xD It's fun to watch horror movies with them. Wakaka..

I'm starting to get lazy to write any story bout today already.. So I guess I'll stop here. xD Tomorrow I'm going out with Hui Xian! Yay! xD

-till here-

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

yor!!! Bad girl!!
把快乐建立在别人的痛苦上。。
tsk tsk tsk... scary ler u.. hahax..
pity hui xian... she's like ur best fren but all u did was treat her badly.. bully her... pity..

hahax.. i noe u both are so closed that wont mind anything.. but sometimes just dun play till too rough lo... hahax.. no offense yea..

anyway.. ur life is like so free and easy.. hahax.. enjoy ur holiday la yea.. dun bully her too much d la yea.. =p

Meen said...

har?my pc cant read chinese words. xD.. hami scary T.T where got..blek..lol i never treat her badly & bully her! when did i?i somemore did the washing ar..blek..lol nvm de we kuan si laiu =P haha lol my life is llike that one..xD..lol..i didnt bully herrrrrrrrr blek