Wednesday, December 12, 2007

First post in this blog. x)

The first time i'm using a REAL blog. xD Previously i've been using the Friendster one & obviously, it's quite cacat... Having a need to blog still isn't my style yet. This blog was created because i thought it was fun & obviously after customizing all the contents it's not fun anymore. -.-
I asked him if i should create a blog in blogspot cause i told him i think it seems quite fun to have a blog. Lol. And he said 'Create one la..lolz..' something like that, can't really remember what he really said though.
Blogging's probably fun but my lazyness makes me feel that blogging ain't fun because i'll be very lazy to go on blogging. =( Thanks to those lazy-bugs in my brains. I hate to be lazy but.. What to do? I can't resist the feeling of being lazy. xD And thanks to these lazy-bugs again, i never get to study for my PMR. But still i went for the exam. A few subjects didnt came out as tough as i have imagined such as MATH & SCIENCE (although i don't really know how to answer the questions of P2). English was quite tricky though.
Now every F3's waiting for their PMR results. I'm one of them. =( Sad sad sad... Lol. I actually hope i can get at least 5A's. Hope this dream will come true. xD If i got 5A's for my PMR i'll get RM750! Gosh i need these money so urgently. =(
School's gonna reopen... *sigh* I don't wanna go back to school! Schooling's suffer especially since i'll be in afternoon class next year. How sad.. =( I hate afternoon class so muchhhhhhh! Can't tahan the hot sun la. T.T Should have make F1 & F2 afternoon class then F3, F4 & F5 morning class mahh! Stupid school. Stupid PIBG.
Whatever. I'm looking forward to xmas eve! xD

-till here-

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

haha.. im the 1st one to write u comment.. haha..

1.. who is the he or HIM?? haha.. curious.. so important to u huh ?

2.. er.. u need to noe wad is ur purpose to write blog...

3.. dun worry wor.. im so free that i will always read all ur blogs.. so make sure u will update..

haha.. good luck blogging..

Meen said...

lol..yea lor..lol..swt le.you know liau eh somemore ask..-.-..lol..my purpose ar..for fun..xD..ahah thanks thanks xD..