Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bored.

Today's a Sunday. Zzz.. Like yesterday, nothing happens and I'm still bored as usual. Sad. I have homeworks from today's morning Add. Math tuition but.. Obviously I don't know how to do it. If I know, I won't be sitting here writing this blog right? Add. Math's confusing. I wanna go to Art Stream! But I hate account. Zzzz... No choice. Sobz..

Sien la this holiday.. I wanna go out on Wednesday! I wanna buy liquid! Wakaka.. That packet of liquid's so so so so so worth to buy! And its not any cheap liquid.. It's Pentel. Pentel liquid. My most favourite brand of liquid. =D Yerrrr I wanna buy it! Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday! GP GP GP GP GP GP! Lalalala~

I wanna go hiking & GP. Christmas Eve comes faster lar. Adui.. Today morning Hui Xian told me our Add. Math tutor said that we might know our PMR results on the 26th. *tingg!!* Yay! Results! Then I can get my money already! Yay yay! But then... I'm still quite hesitate to take my results. I fear my results. But I wanna get my money. =( Aiya, like what Timon & Pumba from The Lion King always sing, 'Hakuna Matata~ It means no worries~'. Oh shit. I'm too optimistic. Hope it won't brings me any trouble.. Lol.

Hope Hui Xian can go GP on Christmas Eve ler. Lalala~ Siennnnnn.. I have no idea what to write anymore. Nothing happens much. What to write? Hmm.. Guess I'll stop here today.

-till here-

No comments: