Friday, December 21, 2007

Pressure's RISING.

Friday; 21stDEC2007. It's getting nearer & nearer to 27thDEC. Next Thursday. I wonder I'll get what kinda results? Lol. Everyone's worry bout that day. -.- I'll be bringing ? next Thursday. Guess what is it. xD I won't be telling. We'll be meeting each other at the school's stupid foyer. Zzzz... More than 500 students' are going back to school. Hmm.. I DON'T WANNA CUT MY HAIR! I don't care. Damn you, stupid school. WTF? If our hair's long then we can't get our results? Naw you can't do that. If you do that I'm going to sue you mannnnn. This school doesn't talk bout COMMONSENSE. They're brainless. Brainless gits. Zzz..

Today's just the same as yesterday. Boreddd. Aiyohh Christmas Eve comes faster la. Don't wanna stay at home. And I wanna get my clothes! Looking really forward to eve. xD

=\ Hate Add. Math. Still dunno how to do. Lol. Don't wanna care anymore. xD

Yay Siew Wen's coming tomorrow! Or at least maybe she is. x)

-till here-

No comments: