Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just smile..

Last night Lee Chien messaged me to tell me that 27thDEC2007 10a.m. our PMR results are out! YESHHHH! Thanks, Lee Chien. xD

Arrrgghhhh.. Woke up at 7:16a.m. today. OMG! Didn't wake up that early for a very long time already. Asked mum to wake up me but she didn't. Hmph.. Luckily I set alarm. I set my alarm to ring at 7a.m.. But after my alarm vibrated for 5 minutes only I noticed that it's actually vibrating. Then I stop the alarm. And.. I fell asleep again. 5 minutes. 7:10a.m.; I woke up and once again, I fell asleep.. AGAIN. Then, 7:15a.m.; I woke up, AGAIN. And I stayed on the bed for 1 more minute. -.- Lame, I know. xD

8:04a.m.; received Hui Xian's message that says 'wm i reach d!' and I asked her where is she and she replied me that she's coming up. Okay. Good. I don't have to walk all the way from my house to the lift and then down to the guard house. Dont forget, I'm a lazy bump! x)

10 something mum dropped us at GP. So early go, siau one. Yeah, I know. Then we went inside and started to walkkkkkkk. Then when I received his message we went up to 7th floor. Lalala~ Then went to McD's to eat. Then Hui Xian saw her primary classmates and then.. 'Bye bye.'. Lol. Then he and I went to see some clothes.. For him. xD Wakaka.. After that it's time for movie. Watched I Am Legend. Hmm.. Not bad la the movie. xD Then we waited for Hui Xian & Siew Wen to come up to 7th floor. Then went to arcade. Then.. Siew Wen....... xD I don't wanna say what happened. LOL.

After that Siew Wen's dad called her. And it's time for us to say goodbye. *yer, can't play her liau.* xD Then left the 3 of us.. Then went to Reject Shop. And that's when I FIND THAT THE PANTS I WANTED'S NO LONGER THERE TOO! JUST LIKE THE SHIRT I WANTED IN GIORDANO! AAAHHHHHHHH...! WADDA HELLLLLL???!! *cries* Saddddddddd... Chao Hui Xian some more keep laughing. =(

Then we went to A&W. Then after not even 5 minutes mum called me. T.T Then have to go home liau.. Dropped Hui Xian & Yun Yee at Yun Yee's house. Oh yeah, when we wanna get up the car, Hui Xian actually slipped on the rain water and fell on her butt! LOL! So xia suey, there were so many people standing & looking! xD Then balik rumah.. Till now. Will stop here le..

-till here-

No comments: