Monday, December 17, 2007

My Days Never Change. Zzz...

Don't wanna say so much anymore. Zzzz... As you can see the title, 'My Days Never Change.', which means today's still the same as yesterday. And the day before yesterday. And so on.. Unless if I went out with them. Then that's different.

Yay I'm going out this Wednesday! Lalala~ Then I'll go Popular. And get my liquid. Then walk around.. Lalalala~ When's PMR results coming out? Can't wait for that day. Hehehe.. Christmas Eve's coming! Yay! Hope Hui Xian can go.

December's a disaster. Really very siennnn arr... Sien till wanna die liau. By the way, I'll never go to LimKokWing University. NEVER. Don't ask why cause I'm not going to tell. x) Can't think of anything to write anymore. I'm just feeling curious bout when are we gonna get our results? xD

-till here-

No comments: