Saturday, January 3, 2009

2oo9o1o3; Saturday.

The very first Saturday in the year 2009. Am not feeling happy nor sad. Blah. Freaky. Anyway woke up at 6 in the morning and went to school at 7 something and waited for Kiam and Singsing and Wen and Ah Boo and Kas for like nearly 1 whole hour. -__-

Sigh. Am not in the same class as Kiam and Singsing. =( Lucky them. Well at least Wen and Ah Boo's class are right next to my class. Haha. Luckily my class is in the middle one. XD Sighhhhhhh......... ='(

Anyway Poh gave me a present. Haha. Sorry Poh. I didn't obey your rules. XD I opened it. Haha. Very nice the T-shirt.. Thanks! =) Love ya.


poh's. =)

After school came back and eat and went to Sunshine Farlim to buy stuffs and milk to pray.. Then went to Mahindrama. Lala.. So many people there.



Was on the way to GP after Mahindrama and met Wen's car at Pulau Tikus. XD Waved and her dad passed me something and bla and bla and it's me birthday present from Wen.. Haha.. Thanks Wen.. Hahaha am touched.. =).. And your card's long as usual. Loooooooongggg........ I mean stuffs you write inside... Lol.. But in a nut shell me still love it very the much.. =) No worries..... Thanks again for the Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm and the birthday card. xD


wen's. =)

Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm - The Body Shop. lol..

Will be older 1 year tomorrow. T.T And am 17. =( Aaaaaaahhhh... And it means... SPM!!
F R E A K O .
><

No comments: