Saturday, January 17, 2009

Short and Precise Updates. ;)

12o12oo9
Went to GP again. Haha. Went to buy Singsing's birthday card for her. =) Sorry Singsing.. I shall get you another present next year. =) Hope you like the book thong though.. And Ah Boo gave me the paper card she made for me. Haha. Thanks. =)


A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart. =)

freaky.. -_- it's nice though me like it. =)

14o12oo9
Well.. School shucks. And me done me Moral. =) All shucks as well.






all cacat-ed.

16o12oo9
SINGSING!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =D

Got cookies from Auntie Seat Cheng. =D I love that cookies!!

Pu Ai gang bought cakes for Singsing and they bought mine too. Haha. Thanks guys. Really do appreciate it. =) And we were forced to take photos with our face 'exposed'. T.T


ze almond cookies!! aaahhhhh.... i hope mum doesn't finish it!

the cake they bought us.. haha.

17o12oo9
Aahh.. It's a Saturday today right? But we had to go to school for the stupid freaky SCHOOL REPLACEMENT which is so damn argh.

After school mum planned to bring Chuan and I to Mahindrama to pray the buddha there but traffic was jamming like hell EVERYWHERE. And mum wanted to go to Sunshine too. Ended up didn't go there and we straight away went to Prangin. Ugh. Was sitting in the car for soooooo long and I fell asleep. -__-

Bought me sandals. =) It's not high heels!! It doesn't even has heels? I don't know.. Maybe but it's like less than 1cm so.. -__- Chuan got his new shoes too. =) Happy that we managed to find cheap and nice and manageable shoes.. The 2 pairs of shoes cost mum for 70 bucks only. :D Cheap eh? And me like me new shoes! Haha..

Oh! Before I forget too.. Ade gave me a cup for my birthday. Haha. Thanks lots me dear. =)


=D

North Star. xD

it's a sheep... but imma goat ade. XD

Count down to CNY;
8 days left. =)
CNY ROCKS.

No comments: