Friday, January 9, 2009

Very The Freaky.

Today is very the freaky. Went to school and Kas dumped me in S5E alone. Hmph. Luckily I've got Yanyan and Hanhan with me. XDXD Me hate school lots. =) The Pearl was super boring. The descriptions are tooooooooo lengthy. Copious. Brrr..... Nearly dozed off. =)

After school went to GP with Kiam, him and MH. Haha. XD MH and Kiam were super the funny. I kept on kek-ing Kiam and looked at MH and smiled. XD =) And once again, Kiam and I kept on laughing when we were eating. Me don't know why we laughed. Me don't know what's so funny. But.. In a way it's still funny. In a way it's.. freaky. =) XD Him and I enjoyed watching the both of them. =) And me sudah bought the jeans me wanted since Wednesday. Haha. Thanks Kiam for helping. :D Me love you very the lots! =)

Tuition after GP. We were nearly late. XD And when we went up...... we were walking towards the place we've always sat... and.... we saw........... a whole gang of guys sitting there. -__- Super very the freaky. We didn't have place to sit. Ended up I had to sit outside of the table. Which was kinda in the middle of the way. XD

Anthony Tan is very the freaky. I shall use freaky freak words when I talk about him. He ish very the fee-ree-kee. Lol. He waved to Kiam and said hi. What the freaky? And he said he's Bosco. What the hell???? Was going to faint. LOL. Puked mentally. xD

Anthony Tan: Why did you sit so front today?
Kiam: *blurs* *sweats*..
Anthony Tan: *smiles* *waves* Hi.....
Kiam: *what the hell??* *waves* Hi..
Me: *laughed*
Anthony Tan: Why do you laugh? You don't have to be that happy when you see me.. I know I look like Bosco.
Kiam and I: *ouek*
Anthony Tan: That day at Queensbay so many girls wanted to take photos with me.. I was so paiseh.. Those girls.. Their eyes blind one.

Kiam and I were like what the freaky?!?! *faint* He is really very the freaky. xD

Gotta brush up with me Add. Maths tomorrow. Me ada tons of work. Xiao kai, zhong kai, jian bao, chinese model essays, Add. Maths, Sejarah latihan, Sejarah nota, Julia........... Can't remember all the work me gotta finish. Am super dead meat. =)

Me sudah name me bears. 1 shall be Roly and the other one shall be Shine! Yay. Me love them. =)

Count down to CNY;
16 days left. =)
CNY ROCKS.

No comments: