Thursday, January 8, 2009

School Shucks. =)

Ah.. Yay. I'm super dead meat. =) I already cannot manage my Add. Maths chapter 1. Yeah, I know, to some people I might be a duffer but hey, to another some others I might be welcomed to the Add. Maths-duffer gang. ;D

I still hate my chinese teacher a lot. Very the a lot. =) She shucks like hell and she ish so mean. So when I talk about her I shall use weirdie weird words and meanie mean words. =) But me no as mean as she ish. So me will not use meanie mean words on her but only ze weirdie weird words. =) 'S cool right? Me know me know. =)

I'm super in love with the roly bear. =) Love lots sayang lots. =)

Oh and I have to finish The Pearl and Julia. THE WHOLE BOOK! Omg !#%)&!_!@_$$(%$@@#$%^&.. I have to finish the first chapter of The Pearl by tonight.. Although I've already read it but I've forgotten most of it. =) And if possible, the whole book of Julia in this weekend as if I don't have to brush up with my Add. Maths. =) So I'm now in super deep shit. =)

School shucks, XiaoMing shucks. =) Holiday rocks the best in the best in the best. =) Me is now looking forward to CHINESE NEW YEAR. Me shall wear new clothes. New shirts new tees new pants. No new shoes though. It's kinda sad.. But I still like my previous shoes and it still seems new so never mind that. I don't really care bout shoes anyway.

Count down to CNY;
17 days left. =)
CNY ROCKS.

No comments: