Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Got sore throat yesterday. =( Was suffering. And those stupid ulcers are still not away. Argh. Stupid weather.

It's kinda fun at school today.. Didn't talk much at first.. But after Yyan kept on colding me.. -___- Couldn't take it anymore and crapped with her.. Haha. So freaky.. Kas dumped me. Hmph. She went to sit in front. So Yyan moved to sit beside me... Lol. And we actually said something stupid. Haha.

Me: Eh Kas ar, why don't you name your daughter Gusvini a/p Munaidei next time?
Kas: Eh, I'm not going to marry another Muniandy kay!
Yyan: Then who's your future husband?
Me: Chandragupta Maurya. (In case any of you don't know who's that, you can refer to Sejarah Form 1. XD)
Kas: Eh, maybe this Cahandragupta Maurya is the decendent of the real Chandragupta Maurya and he might be a prince! Then after I marry him I can be very rich!
Yyan and me: *LMAO*
Me: Rich people want very many babies one.. Then you'll be a female pig (tu bo XD) and give birth to pigglets (tu kia XD) and build a PIG ARMY.
Kas: EH?! WHY PIG?!
Yyan: *burst off laughing*
Me: *joins yyan's laughing*

Okay.. I know it's very sweat.. But... Lol. Hahaha. =p I enjoy kek-ing the freaky Kas. Yay. =)

YAY!! AH KOR BAKED THE ALMOND COOKIES FOR ME! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ME LOVE AH KOR. =D=D=D=D=D

Hmm.. Me got homework but lazy to do. Haha. Going out this Friday and Saturday. Lol. Till here peeps. =)

Count down to CNY;
5 days left. =)
CNY ROCKS.

No comments: