Thursday, January 8, 2009

You're It! (ii)

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with fifteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

Note: I'm so not going to tag anyone anymore. Who cares about the intructions? Oh and it's the instructions not directions. xD

1. Me super love CNY although the weather is super erratic and hot! XD

2. Me love Sejarah! =)

3. Me want to go out everyday and ditch SPM. Can I? *begs innocently*

4. I love Kiam, Wen, Singsing, him and MH lots. XD

5. I miss 2007. =(

6. I miss the times we had together when we were in K3B.

7. I am doubting if I should mind my weight. XD

8. I super love TimTam!

9. Ah.. I miss my piano AND I want a STAGEA. Stagea is seriously SUPER COOL.

10. I want straight A's for SPM but I seem to be building sandcastle in the air....... =}..

11. HK is super duper freaky now!

12. I don't really have many weird facts to write anymore. I sudah lupa what weird facts did I have. LOL.

13. I super love ice cream since I was young. =) Or perhaps since I was in my mummy's womb?

14. I am now so in love with Kiam and his present. =)

15. I'm not following any instructions any tag says. =)

The 10 I tagged :
You? You? You?
ME?!?!
Shit.
XD

No comments: