Thursday, January 8, 2009

You're It! (i)

Tagged by HK The Freaky. =p

Quiz 1
1. Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your name.
Loo! xD

2. Who are you missing right now?
Me sayang. =(

3. Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
What the heck??

4. How many bedrooms are in your house?
Tiga!

5. Is there a reason for your profile song?
Me don't have profile song. Hehe.

6. Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
No way.

7. Who was your last text message from?
Him. Haha.

8. What time did you wake up this morning?
5.10am. Am now so sleepy. Brrrrr....

9. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Let's just go with the flow shall we?

10. Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last?
:D

11. Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
Who are you going kiss if you're single?? Kiss where? LOL.

12. What is wrong with you now?
I'm in super deep shit and I'm super dead meat. =)

13. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Me? 27 years old? Wow. Never have given a thought before.. XD

14. Would you kiss someone to make your ex bf/gf mad?
That's so eww. -__- And lame. And not to mention, STUPID.

15. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends" ?
I don't know.

16. Do you use T9 , word or abc?
T9.

17. Do you tell your mum everything?
Most of the time.

18. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My bolster.

19. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Haha no. =p

20. Who can you trust?
I shall not list it out here.

Quiz 2.
1. Besides Your Lips, Where Is Your Favourite Spot To Get Kissed?
What the hell?? Why do tag questions love to ask private stuffs? XDXD

2. How Did You Feel When You Woke Up This Morning?
I wanted to sleep for the whole day.

3. Who Was The Last Person You Took A Picture Of?
Chuan. XD

4. Would You Consider Yourself To Be Spoiled?
If I consider myself spoiled, then how about the Almighty?

5. Would You Ever Donate Blood?
Yes I will but I takut sakit. -___-

6. Have You Ever Had A Best Friend Who Was Of The Opposite Sex?
Yeah sure.

7. Do You Want Someone Dead?
No. -__-

8. What Does Your Last Text Message Says?
'Hee..no a..' XDXD

9. What Are You Thinking Right Now?
Why am I so stupid? Why can't I cope with Add. Maths? Why did HK tagged me with so so many tags? Grrrr I shall kick you someday HK!

10. Do You Wish Someone Was With You Right Now?
Yeah.. Kiam, Wen, him, Singsing......... Anyone of them.

11. What Time Did You Go To Sleep Last Night?
Somewhere around 11pm. Haha. Couldn't stand it. Was very tired...

12. Where Did You Buy The Shirt You're Wearing Now?
PASAR!! XDXD

13. Is Someone On Your Mind Right Now?
=)

14. Who Was The Last Person To Text You?
Him. Haha.

Quiz 3.
1. What’s your nickname?
Er~~ None! xD

2. How old are you?
I'm 17 years and 4 days old! XD

3. When’s your birthday?
4th of January. Boo!

4. What’s your special skill?
ARGUING! XD

5. What’s your horoscope?
Capricorn.

6. Who pass this survey to you?
The very the freaky HK!

7. She’s your?
Senior? XD

8. What you wanna talk to him/her?
I wanna tengok you pak toh!! xD

9. What you think about him/her?
Sui cha boh. =)

10. When you know him/her?
Year 2006. xD

11. How’s her attitude?
Freaky! Hahahahahaha! =p

12. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Bwahahahahaha? XDXD

13. If one day, your lover tell you that he/she loves you too , how will you do?
-____- He/she is already your LOVER my dear. So what the heck will you do? -___- What a stupid question.

14. Are you well-being now?
I ALWAYS AM!! XD

15. Why does god give you courage?
Oooh?? I didn't know that!

16. Who’s the people that you like?
Kiam, Wen, him, Singsing, MH.............. Baah am too lazy to list all out. XD

17.Which colour do you like the most?
Black and white! White more? I don't know. XD

18. God gives you 4 wishes:
1st: Good health to my family and friends.
2nd: Pass all my exams with flying colours.
3rd: To succesfully finish my law course?..
4th: Together with Kiam, Wen, Singsing, him and MH forever. XDXD =p

19. Do you like to smile and laugh ?
I like to laugh more than smile. HAHA. See? XD

I tag:
Anyone la~

No comments: