Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sigh. I hate form 5. It shucks a lot. Seriously. Especially the homework part. Not mentioning the teachers part. So friggin irritating. Bugger. I actually still have lots of homework to be done but..... never mind that. XD AT LEAST I FINISHED ADD. MATHS! Well not all though.. lol. I left 3 questions to do at school tomorrow.... Cause I didn't know how to do 1 and got frustrated. UGH. Stupid brain of mine. Why was it design for facts only and not together with calculations?!

Anyway.. Life's hectic.. Weather's erratic.. Everything's exciting?.. =( But then.. Sigh I don't know.. Civics is total rubbish.. Our khidmat masyarakat for this year is to build a model house... Our dream house's model.. Lame. And we are supposed to use recyclable materials to build it.. Who do they think we are? God? Superwomen? -___- Where the hell are we supposed to find soooo many recyclable materials to build it?!?!

And now I'm officially SUPER BEH SYOK this guy from CLHS. Whoever he is.. He's really irritating... I don't like people simply saying me like that.. Bollocks.

Bummer... Rumah sukan's starting this Friday.. OMGGGGG! I DON'T WANNA GO RUMAH SUKAN! Rumah sukan shucks. =( Gotta stay back. Sigh. Gotta do me work at school. And I won't be able to do my work that easily cause if I write wrongly and I need my liquid.......... ARGH. And what's worse.. We have to go to school this Saturday! T.T.. Replacement for Thursday of the CNY week. Freaky right? Stupid.

I hope he'll succeed. I hope the best for him and her. =) Good luck me dear! XD

Count down to CNY;
12 days left. =)
CNY ROCKS.

No comments: