Thursday, January 8, 2009

You're It! (iii)

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Of course it does matter you stupid. I super hate smokers kay. They shucks.

2. How about drinking?
Er... As long as not too much.. Lol.

3. Do you liked someone you can't have?
Nope.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Let's just follow the flow.

5. What's your favourite sport?
RUNNNNNN! Hiking. =)

6. It's saturday night, you're home alone, what do you do?
Online. Haha. Or hang out.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
This reminds me of Genting. =(

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
How am I supposed to know? I'm not a philosopher!

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Nooooo.... I don't know who. Can't recall any celebrity at all. xD

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Nothing I guess. Brush up with my Add. Maths maybe?

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Me have no idea!

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yup. =)

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
What the heck?

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Lalala... xD

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Attitude.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Both! It depends on what kind of weather.. Haha.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Ericsson K810i! Haha. Me love photographings. =)

18. Computer or Laptop?
Both..

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Year 2007!

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
18. OMG.

22. What should you be doing right now?
Study. XD

23. What is your favourite TV show?
I wonder..

24. What's been your last purchase?
Roti. RM1.20. xD

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
I friggin hate them.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Er...... YEAH. During PJ. Omg that was super humiliating.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
SMS, online....

28. What is your favourite subject?
English was once my favourite subject.. But after form 2.. I started to hate it.... So now.. PE is my favourite subject. XD

29. What's the best thing that happened to you?
Having Kiam, Wen, him, Singsing and MH with me. I love playing with MH and Wen. XDXDXD

30. 10 person to tag :
Answer it yourself you freak.

No comments: