Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 17th! Bla..

It's the 4th of January! Me Sweet/Mad-16 just ended like that.. So, yeah, I'm already 17. Happy birthday to me. And it means SPM. Hmm..... Speechless with myself and SPM. Haha. Didn't celebrate my birthday. Just ate mee suah with 2 eggs. Haha. And after that I ate a slice of Blueberry Double Cheese. =p



Hmm.. Thanks to those who wished me.. =) HK, Wen, Wen's mummy, him, Poh, Jen, Yee, Ade, Kiam, MH, JC, Chuan, Charlotte, VC, Yu Lin, Yeema, Gerald, Kean Hooi, KEK, Shing Ying, Zhi Ee, Xin Min, Hui Fang, Jane, Javin, Jing Han, Singsing, Yan Jiek and Yong Qi... Haha.. Thanks yeah. =p

And... Thanks again to Poh and Wen and him for the presents.. =) And meself for the pencil case! Hahaha. xD

School's reopening tomorrow... Hmm.. Happy schooling peeps... =)..

No comments: