Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me woke up at dunno what time today. Lol. Mummy woke me up and I ate char kuey kak and the frigde guy came. Lol. To repair the fridge.. Bla.. Then went out and had lunch wit Auntie Suat Hwa. =) And me brought Julia together with me to read it. It's so damn freaky. I personally think Julia's flirtateous. -__-



Anyway after lunch mum went to service her car. And we waited for a while.. After that we went to Sunshine. Thought we boleh go the new one but.. Sigh. Was very freaky. So instead of going to the new one mum went to the old one.. And bought stuffs.. Then we went to Prangin.. And mum said that the milk in Prangin were expensive.. -__- So we walked over to Pacific.. LOL. Indeed the milk sold in Pacific was cheaper. LOL. By 20 cents. Hahaha. Then after that we went back to Prangin from Pacific and went home after that.

Took me homework out and done Maths. Then carried on with Sejarah notes and exercise. Then started off with Moral. LOL. Moral is so damn freaky.. But because of Moral I actually got a long pencil case already. XD I used to use it when I was 7.. Haha. Then after that I used it to keep my color pencils.. And just now I took all the color pencils out and washed the pencil case. And I shall use it starting tomorrow! Yay. =) And.. I did simple work for Moral.. I am NOT creative in doing homework.. I might be creative in thinking stuffs to kek people.. But 100% not in studies or homework. But Kiam said it was nice. Haha. Really? Lol. I still think it's freaky. Ugly much? No idea. Anything..


this is what happened to my color pencils after i took the pencil case to wash.. lol.

thought it was too empty..

so decorated it.. and it became worse.. =(

Gotta wake up at 6.50am tomorrow. Pu Ai's meeting at 8.30am. =( The meeting's finishing at 1pm so I shall go home and bath and think more freaky stuffs for Moral and brush up with Add. Maths! Then I'll go online.. Lol.

Count down to CNY;
15 days left. =)
CNY ROCKS.

No comments: