Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Back to School! -___-

Mmmhmm. Miss Wong, Sun Yon, Jing Ming and another Friendster guy wished me. Lol. Thanks peeps. =)

AHA! It's the first day back to school and I still think schooling is freaky. I hate my BC teacher. Screw her to hell. She's so mean and selfish. And she doesn't go green! We are using like 9 books for JUST BC. Short arse.

Anyway got our report book back. Haha. Something unbelievable happened.... I ACTUALLY ONLY FAIL 2 SUBJECTS!! Although this is something to feel happy about.. I still feel sad.. I'd rather be in the same class as Singsing and Kiam in my last year of schooling. Sigh. =( But.. At least mum won't be feeling that sad cause of my results and I won't be feeling that guilty... Hey it's already miracle that I failed only 2 subjects kay. I expected I'd failed Sejarah, Bio, Chemis, Physics.. But I passed Sejarah, Bio and Chemis.. HAHA. Sweat case. -____- Anyhow I still think the reason I can get this type of results is because of the teachers...... You know, too 'helpful' sometimes. Oh and actually I didn't expect I'd get A for English and Civics. You know, Mangirl's super freaky and English paper was super tough. >< Thanks, luck. ;]




Kiam gave me present!! I didn't expect that. But I still love it. :D:D She and MH and Wen actually pakat to tipu me. Eeee........ I was so damn worry that time. Who knows they went to S&J to buy the stuffs..... Lol. Thousand thanks Kiam. =) Appreciate your hard work very much. =) It's amazing.. Thanks for the 150 stars!! :D It's very, very nice. =) And I know MH's in too. -___- Still... Thanks zhokong. XD Thanks to Yee too... Haha your keychain's really nice. =) Thanks to him too.... Lol.. He bought me the bear I like... Haha.. =) And thanks to myself too! xD I got myself the pencil case.. Haha though it's not the long one.. I still like it. =) And as for Singsing's present.. XD She's going to help me to hack some money for my pet! XDXD


i love you guys! thank youssssss! (:

NICE RIGHT? i love you kiam!!
er.. can i say i love you to mh? LOL.

aaa.. the bear i like... haha.. love me sayang. =)

yee's present! CUTE RIGHT! 'SAVE THE WHALE'!

Thanks lots... I love you guys! Thank yousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! =)

No comments: