Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20081117 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE CHIEN!

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY LEE CHIEN!


Okay.. -___- I know I'm late. But.. Better late than never right? Hehe. I didn't get to online yesterday.. Had to go Pu Ai after about 2 hours at home. And was too lazy to online during the interval. Haha.

Anyway.. We had lotsa fun yesterday. :D I don't think I'll blog much bout yesterday. Just some pictures and some captions.

Sang very many the songs. Haha. Thriller, Where'd You Go, Peng You, Raymond Lam's Insufficient Love and Ai Zai Ji Yi Zhong and another song *screamsssssssssssssssss*, Barbie Girl, Ting Ma Ma De Hua, Qian Li Zhi Wai, Cai Hong, Golf&Mike's songs and many more.... Can't recall.

Warning: Some pictures are blur..


wen the pregnent-ed woman!

kiam was trying to feed me eat and i thought she asked me to take the photo.. -___-

focus: wen! xD

ADE AND KAS. HA!

ah boo~~

left to right: kiam, sun yon, singsing, hwa fan.

ade and kas again. xD

wen~ lalalala~

they were so high..

lolol.. everyone was so high but i sat there taking photos of them..

this.. was when they were listening to Golf&Mike's songs.. -___- they screamed like hell.

*whiuweeetttt*

i think.. they were singing With You?

The Ultimate Kas!

-___- look at ah boo.. speechless..


After Redbox I went to Big Apple.. to buy doughnuts of course. Lol. Then went up to seventh floor. And we saw Twilight's poster! No.. I mean.. the big big board. Don't know what it's called. Lupa. -__-


*screams*

And after a while in the arcade Wen's mum called her and we went down and I saw this big big Christmas tree which is very nice. :D


huge... *O.O*

The car was congested. Lol. Had to cram inside. Haha. Lol. 7 people in the back seat. Can you even imagine that? Blah.. Wen's cousin sat on her mum, Poh sat on Kiam, Singsing sat on me and Wen...... xD LOOK AT HER POSE. HAHAHA.


TADA!!

XD Well.. That's all bout yesterday. Haha. Too much to talk about till I can't remember what I wanted to talk about already.. Well.. It's just that.. We really had fun and..

Happy Sweet 16 Ah Boo!

:D

No comments: