Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ze 15-Weird-Facts Tag.

Tagged by HK again. Lol. If I get to meet her in person, I'll surely kill her. ;D

RULES
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things, habits, little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things, habits, little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I loves blah-ing, baa-ing, bollocks-ing, freaky-ing, shity-ing and all these stuffs recently. No idea why.
2. I love to memorise piano pieces. Or ensemble pieces. Lol.
3. I can remember the whole pieces using maybe 1 day's time or a few hours.
4. I can't really speak good hokkien though dad's a hokkien. -__-
5. If I'm quite, I'll be very quiet. If I'm noisy... You wouldn't wanna sit beside me. LOL.
6. I hate skirts. But trying to change my thinking. LOL. Sadly.. I failed for this year. Hahaha.
7. I like to stay in a mall for quite a time just to walk here and there. Lol.
8. I love history. ;D
9. I hate anything that has to do with calculations.
10. Coffee and tea can't help me to stay awake. -___-
11. I can crack my neck, my toes, my fingers, my wrists, and my knees.
12. I can crap and talk really well, but suck at studying.
13. I can play the piano for 1 whole day if I want to. Lol.
14. I simply love crapping! :D
15. I'm just unique. ;D

I tag:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
10 people who wanna do this. :D

No comments: