Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, November 14, 2008. The Last Day I Shall Always Remember

Before I start my post.. Look at this 1 big stack of books. Sooooooooooo thick right? Right.



* * *

Friday, November 14, 2008. The last day of being a form 4 which I'll never forget.

Friday, November 14, 2008, the historical moment of PCGHS S4E. I'm sure everyone in S4E will remember this day. Although some people did absent.. Well.. I have no comment about that. It's just that.. S4E was a very-fun class. Haha. Even the teachers said that S4E people are all very closed and it's something like 'together we strive' or something like that. Lol.

Well...... Although I don't really talk much to some of them.. Haha.. Well.. We're still S4E people weren't we? Lol. I think 5 people absented today. Don't know.. Didn't look at the pemantauan book.

Brought me phone to school today and we took pictures. Haha. We didn't have the mood to take photos before recess but we started taking pictures after recess.... *snaps* During Add. Math I think? Well it didn't really matter cause OSL doesn't care. -__- *snaps again* So we went around and took photos. Haha. *snaps again* Well Kiam brought her phone too. Singsing too. Blah. Lol. And Ade was too afraid to bring her phone. -____- SEE ADE? Told you nothing'll happen. ;D But you didn't trust me. -___-

Anyway it was really very hot today. I don't know why. Maybe because we walked here and there much? No idea. Was sweating like hell. Shit. Hope I don't smell. =S

I COULDN'T FIND CYS. Grrr.... He's really good at disappearing and reappearing. -___- So ended up we didn't take any photos with him today. Blah.. Nevermind. At least we've already taken 2 pictures with him before the examinations. Haha. But I'm worry that he doesn't log in his MSN and can't send us the pictures. -____- Stupid.

Anyway.....

S4E - ME LOVE!


S4E.

* * *

Aha! I know what to get for Ah Boo's birthday already. And I shan't post it here in case Ah Boo comes here and see what is it. HA. And well.. Ade told me what her classmates planned to give her and I wasn't thrilled nor amused. Neither do Ade and Kiam. Lol. Blah blah.

Going to Pu Ai for meeting later. And I just realized something.............. I DON'T KNOW WHERE'S THE PLACE! SHIT! What the freaky. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Blah! That's just so stupid. Ugh. Stupid stupid! Why didn't I ask? Stupid me. *slaps head* BLAAAAAA..!

Hmm... My Streamyx's still disconnecting NON STOP. And this is so irritating and annoying. What the hell is wrong with it? Why can't it just stay connected for an hour or 2? Is there any problem staying connected for just maybe an hour or 2? STUPID PANDIS.

*DANG*

No comments: