Friday, November 7, 2008

31stOCT2008.
Instead of studying at night, I took photos of my flying pig and the bear Yun Yee gave me for my 12th birthday. LOL.



i took this picture only for the purpose of fun. didn't study it.

Moral was tough and English paper 1 was worse. But English paper 2 was the worst.

1stNOV2008.
Well, like what I've posted in the previous post, I went out.


sigh.my sciences and add. math and sejarah. 'X'.

Well, didn't study for the whole day except for the night. I actually only studied the title of Bab 9 for the whole night. And instead of studying, I made the title of Bab 9 of Sejarah of the notes colourful.


isn't it beautiful?


2ndNOV2008.
Woke up quite late due to the end of add. math tuition. :D And after bathing and eating got started with Sejarah. And took pictures. LOL. But while studying Sejarah half way I climbed up my bed and slept again.



LBD LBD LBD!

chuan drew the X for me and i drew the smileys for him. :D

3rdNOV2008.
Math sucks. Sejarah paper 2 was even worser. I don't know how to answer even 1 full question of it. Sigh. Regretted for not studying Sejarah earlier. :( Felt so guilty yet I still don't feel like studying it.

4thNOV2008.
BC paper 2 was.. Ugh. CCP always sets hard questions. Grr. Chemistry paper 2 and 3... Well... Hehehe.

5thNOV2008.
ADD. MATH SUCKS TO THE MAX AND ENGLISH PAPER 2 SUCKS AS WELL. I HATE TA. I'M VERY SURE THAT SHE PURPOSELY SET THE PAPER SO HARD ONE!! I was having headache when I was reading the very-long passage. And she didn't cut and paste PROPERLY so it made the passage goes like a wriggling worm. I nearly lost control and was going to tear of the paper and was going to bang on the table. And we were supposed to do summary of 46 lines from the passage. THAT'S TOO MUCH! We normally don't do summary of 46 lines. UGH!

6thNOV2008.
BM paper 2 was VERY hard. HGS' questions are always hard. Including BM paper 1. Ugh. Kesihatan was.. lame. Sejarah paper 1 was.. stupid. Didn't study anything so ended up tiang everything.

TODAY.
Civic was totally crappy and stupid and unlogical. Chemistry and Physics paper 1 were SUPER DUPER DAMN HARD. It's like so fcuking shitty! I actually got very frustrated when I was trying to read the questions and understand it. Sadly.. I couldn't.



Still counting down...10thNOV to go and WE'RE FREE!!!

No comments: