Sunday, November 16, 2008

Freaky..

Wooh. Am on Plurk, Friendster, MSN and my 2 blogs now. Lol. Plurk's so laggy. Wonder why? Hmm.. And Friendster. -__- What's the use of maintenance? The more they give Friendster maintenance the more cacated Friendster becomes. Blah.. It's just a waste of time, giving Friendster maintenance.

Anyway.. Going out tomorrow! Bwahahahaha.. I shall go walk around the new wing and old wing again! :D Maybe go search for some cheap yet nice stuffs. :D Blabla.

Am so not gonna sing tomorrow. Me lips ada 2 ulcers. Bugger. I don't like ulcers.. Hurt like hell. And the pain's bothering me every minute every seconds. -__- Bollocks. Am gonna goggle salt water later. And kill the germs of the ulcers. HA.

Bummer... What am I gonna do tomorrow? Watching people singing? Blah... Don't feel like it. Maybe I'll just.. play my phone's game or something.. OH YA.. send Kiam's games to me phone! HA! Genius me. xD

Hmm.... I got nothing much to talk about already. So.. till here! Bye!

No comments: