Friday, November 28, 2008

Lolness.

Went to Wen's house just now. Oh yeah. GOT ME NEW SPECS! Yay. Joy. Me love me new specs. :D

Reached Wen's house at bout.... 12 I guess? Lol. Oh yeah, went to fetch Kiam before going to get me specs and Wen's house. After getting me specs mum was driving and she suddenly said that she remembered I told her Wen's condo's got a canteen. Lol. And she said she wanted to eat there. And poof! All of us went to Wen's condo's canteen to eat. Wen, Chuan and I ate Fish & Chips while Kiam and Ah Boo ate Kimchi Fried Rice and mum ate Fried Tang Hoon. :D All of us drank Ice Lemon Tea.

Lalala~

Singsing reached not long after we finished eating and went up Wen's house. Double joy. This means I'll get to bully Wen and Ade with Singsing.

And.. Of course we did bully Ade. xD And.. I got 2 of their laughing videos. Too bad I didn't know how to change its format or else I would be uploading it here. :D Maybe I'll open an account in Youtube and upload it there? xD


look at them. -____-

ade! xD if i didn't censore the picture i'm sure ade's going to kill me...... xD

Hmm... Oh yeah. We played with Wen's enamel too. Hahahahaha. We had fun playing with it. xD And Wen's skill of applying enamel sucks. LOL. Hahahahaha. Well Ade said that. She kept scolding Wen freaky. Hahaha. Not me. xD I applied the enamel for Ah Boo and Kiam and I helped Ade to improve it cause Wen applied the enamel for Ade quite cacat-ed-ly. LOL. Kiam applied for Singsing. Lol.

And.. I went back at 3pm. Haha. That's all. xD

GOING TO WATCH TWILIGHT ON MONDAY! =D *dance*

The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.
-Twilight

No comments: