Sunday, November 30, 2008

Visits.

Well. It's the last 30th for year 2008! =( Bye bye, last 30th of 2008.

Hmm.. Anyway. Went to Seri Cahaya orphanage today.. Woke up 6.10. -___- Didn't hear mum calling me at 6. Blah..


look at ze reddish orangie blue sky! :D

Reached Pu Ai at er 7.16 I think.. And saw Ade. Lol. She was so freaky.. Taking a bag and 2 plastic bags with clothes inside for the kids. Haha. Lol. She was the only one who was bringing a bag. xD Then I got 7 mosquito bites and Ade got 4. -____- How unfair. Hmph. Then started our journey to Batu Maung. =D

Jing Han walked there. -___- Oh and at first Lay Sim went the wrong way. xD And she had to reverse and turn back. Haha. Haha. xD

Well.. Reached there and the kids there were very well-mannered. It's quite unexpected actually... Cause the previous time the other place we went was not as good as this was. Lol. *smacks head* Anyway they played games and stuffs. And eat of course.


musical chairs.

freaky neh neh! =D

lay simmmmmmmmm! xD cute right? =D

lalalalalala~ x)

After visiting them we went to Cheng Ho's temple. Hmm... Quite nice actually. And I saw the footprint of Cheng Ho. Um...... Magnificently giant..... *smacks head* Hope Cheng Ho doesn't mind.. But it's really very big.. I think Cheng Ho must be very, very tall.




i think that's the statue of Cheng Ho. nice right?

and.. the footprint. =O *wOoOoOoOoOoOoOw*

After looking at it we went to look around as the temple's near the jetty.. or dock.. or beach.. or shore.. whatever. Took pictures there of course. Me personally got me favourite 2. =D


me favourite #1.

ship! ship!! xD

me favourite #2. =D

beachhhhhhhh. which reminds me of tuesday. =O

ships.. more and more..

ships..

Well if you are annoyed by the fact that I took so many pictures of ship, well, what do you expect? It's a jetty-or-dock-or-shore-or-whatever!

Oh and there was a little small beautiful fountain there. =D And ponds at the end of it. Fishes and tortoises in the water which reminds me of Ah Boo's fish and Poh! xD And.. There's this tree which was full of thorns but not cactus - I'm sure, - I nearly knocked myself against it. -__- Luckily I turned around and saw it and.. Of course.. I moved away at once. Lol.


fishhhhh.......... Ah Boo... *ngiaks*

that very the thorn-ish tree.. -__-

the big, big cactus tree. ;D


ze fountain.

ze waterrrr.

POH!! POH!!!

and that.. is a real tortoise fyi. xD

fountain.. =D

Hmm.. Maybe I should set up a fountain in my future house.. xD It's really nice you know. And maybe rear some fish and tortoise in there. Yay.

No comments: