Saturday, November 15, 2008

YAY!

YAYNESS!

Haha. Went to the new Gurney today. And it's really nice. Haha. But it was very crowded.. It's new, what do you expect? Lol. Didn't get to see Ade. Didn't get to see Ah Boo as well. Ade went into the cinema and after that I didn't know what she did already. Ah Boo came when I'm going back already.. -___-

Anyway... The new wing has many new shops. NICEEE. Me love it! Haha. It's even colder than the old wing. =p The new wing has cooler air cond for now.. Haha. I don't know if it'll still be that cold after a few months. Anyway.... PARKSON'S SO BEAUTIFUL. Spectacular.

And.. Gurney management used up 17 millions for new wing. -____- That's so.. unexpected. *wOoOoOoOoOw*

Oh! I met Cikgu Low Bee Leng. She smiled at me!! And I smiled back at her. Haha. She was with her husband and daughter if I'm not mistaken. Lol. Met some form 2s too. I don't know them but I know they're form 2 of Peng Hwa. =p Met Wei Xi and Evelyn also. Haha. Mum met her friend also. Lol. Blah. OH. And I met the form 1s. The irritating ones that I didn't like.

Bought a shirt from EchoPark. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Me have always loved Echo Park. ;D Got 50%. Haha. So cepat cepat buy for next year CNY first. The sizes there are damn big man. L, XL, XXL, and even XXXL! Blah. I couldn't take the L one.... If I take the L one I'll look as if I'm wearing a short dress. -____- And I think there's only a few shirts that have M size. Lol. Lucky me I found this shirt! Yay! Thank you mummy. :D



Lalalalalala~ Me like new wing~ The designs are quite nice.. :D

Going to GP on Monday again. Ah Boo's birthday. Hmm.. RM9++.. Am going broke.. :( Going to Redbox. Blah.. Don't think I'll sing. Lalala..

I'M SO BORED. Sigh. No one's on Plurk. :( Singsing can't sign in and I don't know where the hell is Ah Boo and Kiam's too lazy to on, probably.

Going to Pu Ai again this Monday for meeting. Blahh... I'M UNDER PRESSURE NOW...... I'll be the group leader of the first ice breaking game for the children camp and Singsing and I are supposed to bring the atmostphere up. WHAT THE HELL?? This is just so.. Ugh.. And I have 20 questions to think for the kids and 80 answers for the question, 4 answers for each question. BAAAAA...... This is so pressuring... :( Me no like pressure! Blah..

Kiam's coming to the camp anyway! Yay! *throws confetti and jumps around*

No comments: