Saturday, November 8, 2008

Twilight.

Bugger. I went to Christina's blog and watched the Twilight 'What if I'm the bad guy?' video. And me love Edward Cullen's voice! It's.... extremely irresistable.

Bollocks.

I'm not supposed to like Robber Pattinson you know. Cause I don't think he's really that attractive. But what to do? Hollywood really does have the power to turn someone which is so-not-good-looking to okay-lah. Blahh.. But he does really look nice in Twilight. Haha. Although he sucked in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

As for Bella... I only like her after she's turned into a vampire like the Cullens. LOL. Cause she really does look nice only after she's became a vampire. But at some times Bella looks nice too. I guess it's because of her hair. Haha. Blahh..... Me like Edward Cullen's voice! Haha.

Singsing: I don't care if you're going to groan or moan or complain that I'm crazy about Twilight. Haha. I like the story only actually. But it happens that Hollywood is able to make Rob Patt look nicer so............... Hehe.
Ade: Don't go aiyo again. Lol. I know you're crazy about him too. And you found that he is irresistable. Well, Edward Cullen to be exact. But Rob Patt is playing the role of Edward Cullen so I do think that you're saying Rob Patt is irresistable too! :P I saw your plurk on Plurk so don't try to deny. :P Oh and if you're going to argue with me that I did say Rob Patt is irresistable, I'm going to tell you no. I said that his voice is irresistable. Not him. :P
Poh: Hmm..... You tortoise. You probably won't say anything. I think you'll laugh or smile or grin. Or you'll MEOW only.

But to be honest... The way they dress up in Twilight is really gorgeous. Haha. Especially Alice! Yay! Me love Alice. :D Cute. Hmm.. Drop dead gorgeous.



Rob Patt is quite good at acting. Getting better and better I guess? Blahh.. Don't know don't care either actually. But I like his hair in Twilight. :D Maybe he should cut his hair to the Edward style. Lololol. :P


the Edward smile. dazzling.

see! Bella looks nice in here aite? :D

Alright. Will stop here! Byeeeee.

The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.
-Twilight.

No comments: