Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Updates.

24thNOV2008.
Went to Prangin. Bought 2 different hair pins from Chameleon. :D Then saw enamel and bought a transparent with glitter one. xD Me like that combination.. ;) And I only painted it on my thumbs and on the right big toe. -____- Never mind.. Maybe I should paint all my fingers and toes with it too. LOL.

Then went to GP. Walked for quite a while and went home after that.

Missed me sayang.

25thNOV2008.
Went to Tesco. Walked around and as usual mum shopped for groceries. Bla bla.. The usual thing a mum and housewife would do. Ate at McDonald's. Missed McDonald's very much...

Mum took my pinafores to the tailor to sew the green form 5 ribbon. And to get my pants biu kor zai gave me. But it's not done yet. So gonna get it tomorrow.

Going to Mr. Lim's place tomorrow. I'm so going to need a pair of new specs... Hmm........

Didn't have the mood to smile and laugh since Sunday night. =(

Missed me sayang.

And so I said.

No comments: