Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Butterfly Award? Lol.



For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on your blogs.

Hwei Kuan nominated me. Haha thanks. xD

If you think the owner's blog is also that good, nominate him/her too!

Therefore, I nominate:

1. Singsing.
Actually she doesn't really write in her blog. Blah. But I'm still nominating her. :D She's full of crap. XD

2. Ah Boo.
Semua chinese words. Saya don't get to read it. Ugh.

3. Ade.
UPDATE MAN.

4. Hwei Kuan.
AHA! It's HK now..xD.. Hmm......... What can I say about her blog? It's very nice. :D And... She talks bout her life and friends.... :)

5. Christina.
Nice blog. Haha.

6. Henry.
The place where he expresses his feelings! Haha.

7. Shing Ying.
Haha. I think she expresses her feelings and her life there too..

8. Jen.
A big big fan of Twilight. Lol. Even her banner's Twilight.

9. Kiam.
Go to her blog and you'll know why.

10. Wen.
Go to her blog and you'll know why.

No comments: