Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Can't Believe Myself.

Sigh. Am going to tuition later. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I actually agree to go tuition.... IN THE HOLIDAYS... And that's so freaky.. Sigh.. But... it's for form 5.. What can I do?.. What can I say more?.. Sigh.. Form 5..

I don't like government-test year. It's quite stressful actually. It's just that I don't bother about it... But how can I not bother about SPM?? Blah.. Going to tuition later.. TUITION tuition... Don't like tuitions. I hate tuitions. And I have to walk around GP later, waiting for Kiam and Henna.. Until they're done with their movie or whatever stuffs..

Sigh. I guess while waiting for them I shall go S&J or Popular or MPH and look for Ah Boo's present.. HER BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY. What the hell? I don't think we'll have enough time to look for her present?.. Maybe yes maybe no.

Blah blah blah blah blah.............

TUITION TUITION TUITION......

No comments: