Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ze Second Tag. -___-

Tagged by HK again. Grrr...... You watch out HK! Hahaha. :P

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

I am so not going to formulate my own questions. Blah.

1. Name the persons you tagged.
- Whoever wants to be tag just do it alright?

2. Describe yourself in one word.
- Weeeeee! xD

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- Someone who satisfy both conditions. LOL.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- No.

5. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
- Blahh.

6. What would you do during your last few minutes on earth?
- -___- Why's this question always asked in tags?

7. Do you believe in miracles?
- Yes!

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone? Learn to love?
- We have to learn to love? I thought we already have the skill to love since we're borne. Lol.

9. Do you have something important with you all the time? Something?
- Everything that I think is important to me will always be with me.

10. Long distance love?
- Okay?

11. What is the most important thing in life to you?
- F&F. I'm so tired of answering this question in nearly every tag. -___________-

12. What makes you different?
- I'm unique. ;D

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- I didn't dream for quite a time already.

14. Are you eating anything now?
- No.

15. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Baaaaaaaahh.

16. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- Kiam!

17. What did you have for your previous meal?
- Nissin Noodles at Kim Gary. xD

18. The last person you messaged?
- Him.

19. The last person you hugged?
- Er.. It's either Ade or Kas.

20. The last person you yelled at?
- Chuan.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- Hahh? No?

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- I'm not answering this question. Lalalala.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- A world full of peace. Everyone having healthy lifestyle and healthy body. AND. MAKE EVERYONE GO GREEN!

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- 80 Days Around The World. ;D

25. Are you old fashioned?
- Blah. I don't really follow the trend. I have my own style. =p

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- Hmm.. Life. Me life.

27. What are you craving now?
- HK IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY. SHE IS CRAVING FOR STUDIES.
I'm craving for.......... Food...... and more food....... I WANNA GO BACK TO GURNEY! Lol.

28. Favourite song at the moment?
- Lollipop by Mika and When I See You by Fantasia.

29. The last song you listened to?
- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.

30. A random fact about yourself.
- I'm just unique. ;D

No comments: